Guardian Storage Murals Pittsburgh
Guardian Storage Painting Murals
Guardian Storage Murals in downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
How mural painting is done?
- Trapeze installed on one side of building
- Large rectangular panels are painted with block filler white.
- Pounce pattern used to apply logo and lettering to the wall with a charcoal pounce bag
- Double coatings applied to lettering and logo
- Blue panel painted over white leaving letters exposed (know as cutting in)
- We return a few months later to paint the same mural on the other side of the building.
Facility info – https://www.guardianstorage.com/locations/all/bloomfield/
Great Photos of the Guardian Storage Murals in Bloomfield…
Painting Murals in Pittsburgh! A Bird’s Eye View…
Some More Murals We Painted in Pittsburgh…
Another Awesome Painted Mural, in Baltimore City!